
要杯子還是甜筒?
Kayla: Hi! I would like some gelato, please.
凱拉:嗨!我想要買一些冰淇淋。
would like想要
Clerk: Hello! Sure. Would you like a cup or a cone?
店員:你好!當然。你要杯子還是甜筒?
cone(n.)甜筒
Kayla: I want a cone, please.
凱拉:我要甜筒,謝謝。
Clerk: Great! What flavor would you like?
店員:好的!你想要什麼口味?
flavor(n.)口味flavorful(adj.)美味的
Kayla: What flavors do you have?
凱拉:你們有什麼口味?
Clerk: We have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, pistachio, and lemon.
店員:我們有巧克力、香草、草莓、開心果和檸檬。
Kayla: Hmm. Can I have chocolate and strawberry?
凱拉:嗯⋯⋯我可以要巧克力和草莓嗎?
Clerk: Yes, you can. One scoop of chocolate and one scoop of strawberry?
店員:可以的。要一球巧克力和一球草莓嗎?
scoop(n.)一勺、一球
Kayla: Yes, please. How much is that?
凱拉:是的,謝謝。請問多少錢?
Clerk: It’s $4.50 for two scoops.
店員:兩球是四塊五。
Kayla: Okay. Here you go. Five dollars.
凱拉:好的,這是5塊。
Here we go:用於一起從事某項令人期待或興奮的事情時
Clerk: Thank you. Here’s your change and gelato. Enjoy!
店員:謝謝,這是找你的零錢和冰淇淋,請享用!
here is…這是~change(n.)零錢、轉乘(火車、公共汽車等)、改變keep the change不用找零
Kayla: Thank you! It looks delicious.
凱拉:謝謝!看起來很好吃。
delicious(adj.)美味的、好吃的
Clerk: You’re welcome! Have a nice day!
店員:不客氣!祝你有美好的一天!