
想把飲料換成湯怎麼說?
Sam is at a fast food restaurant.
山姆在速食餐廳裡。
fast food速食restaurant(n.)餐廳
Clerk: Are you ready to order?
店員:可以點餐了嗎?
ready(adj.)準備好的order(v.)點餐、訂購
Sam: Yes, I’d like a cheese burger and a large fries.
山姆:我要一份起司漢堡還有大份薯條。
would like=want想要cheese(n.)起司burger=hamburger漢堡large(adj.)大的fries薯條
Clerk: What would you like to drink?
店員:飲料需要什麼呢?
would like=want想要drink(v.)喝
Sam: I’d like a chocolate sundae.
山姆:我要巧克力聖代。
would like=want想要chocolate(n.)巧克力sundae(n.)聖代
Clerk: Sorry. We don’t have any chocolate sundae now.
店員:抱歉,我們現在沒有巧克力聖代。
chocolate(n.)巧克力sundae(n.)聖代
Sam: Can I swap the drink for soup?
山姆:那我可以把飲料換成湯嗎?
swap(v.)更換drink(n.)飲料soup(n.)湯
Clerk: Sure. For here or to go?
店員:當然。內用還是帶走?
Sam: To go. Thanks.
山姆:帶走,謝謝。
Clerk: That will be 109 dollars.
店員:這樣是109元。
dollar(n.)元