
到國外生活超實用
It’s Friday night. Anita just walked into a bar.
今天是週五狂歡夜,安妮塔走進了一家酒吧。
walk(v.)走bar(n.)酒吧
Bartender: What can I get you?
調酒師:要幫您點喝的嗎?
bartender(n.)調酒師、侍酒師
Anita: What are your house specials?
安妮塔:你們有什麼招牌酒類嗎?
special(n.)特餐、招牌菜
Bartender: Well, do you want something sweet or strong?
調酒師:嗯,你想喝甜的或是偏烈的?
want(v.)想要something(pron.)某些東西sweet(adj.)甜的strong(adj.)強烈的
Anita: I’d like something sweet.
安妮塔:我想喝點甜的。
would like=want=想要something(pron.)某些東西sweet(adj.)甜的
Bartender: How about a Vodka Cranberry?
調酒師:蔓越莓伏特加如何?
how about如何Vodka伏特加cranberry(n.)蔓越莓
Anita: Sounds good to me.
安妮塔:聽起來不錯。
sound(v.)聽起來
Bartender: Neat or on the rocks?
調酒師:要加冰塊嗎?
neat(adj.)純的、不加水、不加冰的on the rocks加冰塊
Anita: On the rocks, for sure. Make it two.
安妮塔:當然要加冰塊,幫我做兩杯。
on the rocks加冰塊sure(adv.)當然
Bartender: No problem.
調酒師:沒問題。
problem(n.)問題