
半糖少冰
Billy is at a busy bubble tea shop in New York.
比利正在紐約一家忙碌的珍珠奶茶店。
Clerk: Hi! Welcome! What would you like to order?
店員:嗨!歡迎光臨!請問要點什麼?
would like to想要
Billy: Uh… a milk tea, please.
比利:呃⋯⋯我要一杯奶茶,謝謝。
Clerk: Sure! How sweet do you want it? No sugar, half sugar, or full sugar?
店員:好的!甜度要多少?無糖、半糖,還是全糖?
sweet(adj.)甜的sugar(n.)糖half(det.)一半at half price半價half of sth.某物的一半
Billy: Um… is no sugar good?
比利:嗯⋯⋯無糖好喝嗎?
Clerk: Yes! It’s healthy.
店員:好喝!而且健康。
healthy(adj.)健康的
Billy: Oh, really? I like sweet drinks. Is half sugar good?
比利:噢,這樣啊?我喜歡甜的飲料。半糖好喝嗎?
Clerk: Yes! Half sugar is good — not too sweet, not too plain.
店員:對!半糖剛剛好,不會太甜,也不會太淡。
plain(adj.)原味的、無調味的
Billy: Okay! I’ll have half sugar.
比利:好!我要半糖。
Clerk: Great! Do you want ice?
店員:好的!要加冰塊嗎?
Billy: Easy ice, please.
比利:少冰,謝謝!
easy ice少冰
Clerk: Got it! One milk tea, half sugar, with easy ice. It’ll be ready in a minute!
店員:好,一杯半糖奶茶,少冰。馬上就好!
in a minute馬上、很快
Billy: Okay! Thank you!
比利:好的,謝謝!