
客製化特殊要求
Cashier: Hi! Welcome to McDonald’s. How can I help you?
收銀員:嗨!歡迎來到麥當勞,請問需要什麼呢?
Customer: Hi! I’d like the Big Mac Combo Meal, please.
顧客:嗨!我想要一份大麥克套餐,謝謝。
would like想要combo(n.)套餐meal(n.)(一)餐、餐點
Cashier: No problem. What would you like to drink?
收銀員:沒問題!想喝什麼呢?
Customer: A medium Coke, please.
顧客:我要一杯中杯可樂。
medium(adj.)中等的、中間的small(adj.)小的large(adj.)大的
Cashier: Would you like anything else?
收銀員:還需要其他東西嗎?
else(adv.)其他的
Customer: Yes, can I have extra pickles and no onions on the Big Mac, and fries with less salt?
顧客:有的,可以在大麥克上加多一點酸黃瓜,不要洋蔥,還有薯條少鹽嗎?
extra(adj.)額外的onion(n.)洋蔥less(adj.)較少的
Cashier: Got it! Big Mac with extra pickles and no onions, fries with less salt, and a medium Coke. Anything for dessert?
收銀員:好的!你的大麥克加多一點酸黃瓜、不加洋蔥,少鹽的薯條,還有一杯中杯可樂。還需要甜點嗎?
dessert(n.)甜點
Customer: A Hot Fudge Sundae would be great.
顧客:來份巧克力聖代吧。
hot fudge濃稠、熱騰騰的巧克力醬
Cashier: Great! Your total is thirteen dollars and seventy-four cents.
收銀員:好的!你的總共是十三塊七十四分。
total(n.)總額
Customer: Here’s my card.
顧客:這是我的卡。
credit card信用卡pay by credit card信用卡支付
Cashier: Thank you! Your order will be ready in a second.
收銀員:謝謝!你的餐點馬上就會好了。
order(n.)餐點ready(adj.)準備好的in a second馬上、一會兒