
可樂換成檸檬茶
Jake is at a fast-food restaurant. He wants a burger.
傑克在一家速食店。他想要一個漢堡。
want(v.)想要burger(n.)漢堡
Clerk: Hello! What can I get for you?
店員:您好!今天想點什麼?
What would you like to order想要什麼
Jake: I’d like a cheeseburger combo with large fries.
傑克:我想要一個薯條加大的起司漢堡套餐。
combo套餐large(adj.)大的、medium(adj.)中的、small(adj.)小的
Clerk: Sure thing. What about the drink?
店員:好。那飲料呢?
sure thing當然drink(n.)飲料
Jake: Could I change the drink from cola to lemon tea?
傑克:我可以把可樂換成檸檬茶嗎?
change(v.)變換from sth. to sth.從…到lemon tea檸檬茶
Clerk: No problem. That’s all?
店員:沒問題。就這樣嗎?
no problem沒問題
Jake: I’d also like some extra ketchup, please.
傑克:我還要一些多的番茄醬。
extra(adj.)額外的ketchup番茄醬
Clerk: Sure thing. Is it for here or to go?
店員:好。內用還是外帶?
for here or to go內用還是外帶
Jake: To go. How much is it?
傑克:帶走。總共多少錢?
how much詢問金錢
Clerk: It’ll be NT$150 in total.
店員:一共是150元。
in total總共
Jake: Can I pay by credit card?
傑克:我可以用信用卡付嗎?
pay(v.)付款credit card信用卡
Clerk: Yes. Your order number is 542.
店員:可以。您的取餐號碼是542。
number(n.)號碼