
冰紅茶還是冰綠茶
Michael is at a donut shop to make his order.
麥可在甜甜圈店點餐。
donut(n.)甜甜圈,doughnut(英式)make an order點餐
Clerk: Good morning. What can I get for you?
店員:早安,請問要點什麼?
What can I get for you?=What would you like?
Michael: May I have two donuts, please?
麥可:請給我兩個甜甜圈。
May I have⋯=I would like to have⋯
Clerk: Sure. Which donuts would you like, the ones with strawberry jam or chocolate sauce?
店員:好的,你要哪一種甜甜圈,有草莓果醬的還是巧克力醬的?
which(pron.)哪一個
Michael: I’ll take the ones with chocolate sauce.
麥可:我要有巧克力醬的。
the ones=the donuts
Clerk: No problem. Will that be all?
店員:沒問題,這樣就好了嗎?
No problem沒問題
Michael: I also want some iced tea.
麥可:我還要冰茶。
iced(adj.)加冰的
Clerk: Which do you want, iced black tea or iced green tea?
店員:你要冰紅茶還是冰綠茶?
Michael: Iced green tea, please.
麥可:冰綠茶,謝謝。
Clerk: For here or to go?
店員:內用還是外帶?
for here=eat in(英式)內用to go=take away(英式)外帶
Michael: For here.
麥可:內用。
Clerk: The total is 150 dollars.
店員:總共是150元。
total(n.)總數