
不要洋蔥和橄欖
Skye is at a Subway.
絲凱正在一間Subway。
Clerk: Hi, what can I get for you today?
店員:嗨,我今天能為您做什麼呢?
today(adv.)在今天
Skye: I’d like a sub, please.
絲凱:我想要一個潛艇堡。
I’d=I wouldwould like=want想要
Clerk: What kind of bread would you like?
店員:您想要哪一種麵包呢?
kind(n.)種類bread(n.)麵包
Skye: May I get a small 9-Grain Honey Oat bread, please?
絲凱:能給我一個六吋的蜂蜜燕麥麵包嗎?
grain(n.)穀物honey(n.)蜂蜜oats(n.)燕麥
Clerk: No problem. And what kind of meat would you like on it?
店員:沒問題;而您想要什麼肉呢?
problem(n.)問題meat(n.)肉
Skye: I’ll have the Barbecue Ribs with Feta cheese on top.
絲凱:我吃碳烤肋排上面加菲達起司。
barbecue(n.)烤肉rib(n.)肋骨、排骨、肋條cheese(n.)起司top(n.)上表面
Clerk: Okay, are there any veggies that you don’t want on your sub?
店員:好的,您的潛艇堡中有不要吃的蔬菜嗎?
veggie(n.)蔬菜
Skye: I don’t want onions and olives, but can I have more sweet peppers, please?
絲凱:我不要洋蔥和橄欖,但是可以多一些甜椒嗎?
onion(n.)洋蔥olive(n.)橄欖sweet pepper(n.)甜椒
Clerk: Sure, and which sauce would you like?
店員:當然,您要哪一種醬呢?
sure(adv.)當然which(det.)哪個sauce(n.)醬汁
Skye: I’ll have the oil and vinegar one, thanks!
絲凱:請給我義式油醋醬,謝謝。
oil(n.)油vinegar(n.)醋thanks(excl.)謝謝
Clerk: OK, here you go. It’s NT$129.
店員:好的,給您;這樣是129元。
here(adv.)在這裡
Skye: Here it is. Thank you!
絲凱:在這裡,謝謝你。
thank(v.)感謝、謝謝