
自取還是外送呢?
Jim wants pizza for dinner. He is calling to place an order.
吉姆今晚想吃比薩,他正在打電話下單。
dinner(n.)晚餐=suppergive a call to someone打電話給~place an order下訂單
Worker: Hi! Thanks for calling Big Mom’s Pizza. May I help you?
店員:嗨!感謝您致電「大媽披薩」。有什麼需要我為您服務的嗎?
thank someone for something為~道謝assist(v.)協助
Jim: Hello! I would like to place an order for a large pizza.
吉姆:哈囉!我想訂一份大披薩。
would like to想要
Worker: Ok. Pick-up or delivery?
店員:好的,是要自取還是外送呢?
pick-up(n.)自取服務pick someone up接送某人=pick up someonepick up something取(某物)=pick something updelivery(n.)外送deliver(v.)遞送
Jim: Pick-up, please.
吉姆:我想自取。
Worker: Alright. What toppings would you like on your pizza?
店員:好的,您想在披薩上加哪些配料呢?
topping(n.)(淋在食物上的)配料
Jim: I’d like mushrooms, olives and peppers.
吉姆:我想要加蘑菇、橄欖和彩椒。
mushroom(n.)蘑菇、香菇
Worker: Ok! Anything else for you, sir? How about wings or fries?
店員:好的!還需要其他什麼嗎,先生?雞翅或薯條需要嗎?
else(adj.)其他的How about V-ing如何?=What about V-ing
Jim: No, thank you. Just the pizza.
吉姆:不用了,謝謝。只要披薩就好。
enough(adj.)足夠的
Worker: Ok. What’s your first name and your phone number, sir?
店員:好的,請問先生的名字和電話號碼?
first name名last name姓=surname
Jim: My name is Jim, and my number 513-991-3871.
吉姆:我叫吉姆,電話號碼是513-991-3871。
Worker: Thanks, Jim. The total is $10.99. It will be ready in 15 minutes.
店員:謝謝,吉姆。總金額是10美元99分。15分鐘後就會準備好。
total(n.)總額、總數ready(adj.)準備好的=preparedbe ready to V.準備好去做~be ready for N.準備好~
Jim: Great! Thanks a lot. See you then.
吉姆:太好了!非常感謝。到時候見。
grateful(adj.)感謝的、感激的see you待會見