
三十分鐘內送達
Jamie and Tony are too tired to cook. They decide to order a food delivery.
潔米和東尼太累了無法煮飯,他們決定要訂購外送。
tired(adj.)疲勞的、累的too…to…太…而不能…cook(v.)做飯decide(v.)決定
Receptionist: Hi, this is Chen’s Noodle shop. How may I help you?
接線生:嗨,陳記麵館您好,我能如何幫您呢?
receptionist(n.)接待員noodle(n.)麵條shop(n.)商店、店may(aux.)可以、能help(v.)幫忙、幫助
Tony: Hello, I would like to order a food delivery.
東尼:哈囉,我想要訂購食物外送。
would like=want想要
Receptionist: No problem. What noodles would you like?
接線生:沒問題,您要什麼麵呢?
problem(n.)問題
Tony: I’d like a beef noodles without pickled cabbage, please.
東尼:我想要一碗牛肉麵,不要酸菜。
beef(n.)牛肉without(prep.)沒有、無pickled(adj.)醃的、醃製的cabbage(n.)甘藍、高麗菜
Receptionist: Sure, do you want green onions?
接線生:當然,您要蔥嗎?
sure(n.)當然green onion蔥、青蔥、嫩蔥
Tony: Yes, more green onions, please. Also I want a sesame paste noodles and 15 dumplings.
東尼:好的,請蔥多一點。我還要一碗麻醬麵和15個水餃。
more(det.)更多的also(adv.)也、另外sesame(n.)芝麻paste(n.)醬dumpling(n.)水餃
Receptionist: All right. And what’s the address?
接線生:好的;那麼地址是?
all right(adv.)可以、好的sorted(adj.)整理好的address(n.)地址、住址
Tony: Oh, it’s No. 6, Maple Road, East District.
東尼:噢,是東區楓葉路6號。
No.=number號road(n.)路east(adj.)東方的、東部的district(n.)區域
Receptionist: Got it. The meal will arrive in 30 minutes. Thank you for calling.
接線生:了解。餐點會在三十分鐘內到達,感謝您的來電。
get(v.)懂、了解meal(n.)餐、一頓飯arrive(v.)到達minute(n.)分、分鐘thank(v.)謝謝、感謝call(v.)打電話