
兩種證明身分文件
Jane is at a bank. She wants to open an account.
珍在銀行,她想要開戶。
Bank teller: Hello, how may I help you?
行員:您好,請問需要什麼協助?
Jane: Hi, I would like to open an account.
珍:嗨,我想開戶。
currency exchange=貨幣換匯apply for a loan=申請貸款credit card=信用卡
Bank teller: Okay. Do you live in this area?
行員:好的,請問您住在這附近嗎?
Jane: I do. Why do you ask?
珍:是的,為什麼這麼問?
Bank teller: Customers must go to a bank where their household registration is located. For example, if a customer from Tamsui District comes all the way here to Zhongshan District to open an account, we must refuse them on suspicion of fraud.
行員:因為顧客只能在位於戶籍地的銀行開戶。比方說,如果有民眾大老遠從淡水區來到中山區辦理開戶,我們會基於涉嫌詐騙的理由拒絕他們的申請。
registration(n.)註冊;登記locate(v.)坐落;位於refuse(v.)拒絕on suspicion of=涉嫌…fraud(n.)詐騙
Jane: I see.
珍:原來如此。
Bank teller: What kind of account would you like to open?
行員:您想開什麼帳戶呢?
Jane: I would like to open a general service account.
珍:我想開一般帳戶。
saving account=儲蓄帳戶fixed deposit=定期存款
Bank teller: Okay. Please give me two forms of ID.
行員:好的,請給我兩種證明您身分的文件。
identification(n.)身分證
Jane: I have my passport and ARC with me. Will these work?
珍:我可以用護照和居留證嗎?
student ID=學生證birth certificate=出生證明書driver’s license=駕照
Bank teller: That’s perfect. Please fill out these forms and make sure to complete all the fields that have a check mark next to them.
行員:可以。請填妥這些表格,旁邊有打勾的欄位都得確實填寫。
fill out=填寫complete(v.)完成field(n.)欄位