
法定代理人文件
Ben is at the bank to help his younger sister open an account. He is talking with the bank teller.
本在銀行幫妹妹開戶。他在跟行員交談。
young-younger-youngest
Teller: Hi, how can I help you?
行員:嗨,請問需要什麼協助?
Ben: Hello, I want to open a bank account for my little sister.
本:你好,我想替我妹妹開戶。
savings account 存款帳戶fixed deposit 定存salary account 薪轉帳戶
Teller: How old is she?
行員:她今年幾歲?
Ben: She’s 15, going on 16.
本:15歲,快滿16歲了。
go on with sth. 繼續說某事
Teller: Is she a Taiwanese national or a foreign national?
行員:她是台灣人還是外籍人士?
national(adj.)國家的(n.)國民、公民national anthem 國歌national election 全國選舉foreign(adj.)外國的foreigner(n.)外國人
Ben: She is American.
本:她是美國人。
Teller: I’m going to need her two forms of ID and her passport.
行員:那我需要兩種證明她身分的證件以及護照。
identification(n.)身分證
Ben: No problem.
本:沒問題。
Teller: And since she is underage, I will also need the identifying documents of her parents.
行員:由於她未成年,我還需要她父母的證明文件。
document(n.)文件(v.)記載、記錄documentary(n.)紀錄片
Ben: Her parents are not in the country. I am her current legal representative.
本:她父母都不在國內,我是她的法定代理人。
legal(adj.)合乎法律的、法律方面的legal dispute 法律糾紛take legal action against sb. 對某人採取法律行動illegal(adj.)非法的、違法的representative(n.)代表、代理人acting president 代理總統
Teller: Do you have the papers to prove it?
行員:你有書面文件可以證明嗎?
prove(v.)證明proof(n.)證據、證明innocent until proven guilty 無罪推定
Ben: Yes, here they are.
本:有的,這裡。
Teller: Okay. Then I will also need your passport and ARC.
行員:好的,那我一樣也需要你的護照和居留證。
Alien Resident Certificate 居留證permanent(adj.)永久的work permit 工作許可證