
雪梨留學生活
Jason is at the bank near his school. He wants to open a new account and put some money in it.
傑森在學校附近的銀行。他想開一個新帳戶,並存一點錢進去。
deposit(v.)存錢take out money提款
Jason: Hello. Good morning. I am a student at the University of Sydney. I want to open a bank account, please.
傑森:哈囉,早安。我是雪梨大學的學生。我想開一個銀行帳戶,麻煩你了。
university(n.)大學
Clerk: Welcome! Do you live near here?
行員:歡迎!你住在這附近嗎?
near(prep.)在⋯⋯附近
Jason: Yes, I live in a student room near the university. It is very close.
傑森:是的,我住在大學附近的學生宿舍。離這裡非常近。
close(adj.)靠近的、接近的、親密的
Clerk: That is good. Please show me your passport and your student card.
行員:太好了。請給我看你的護照和學生證。
show sb. sth.給某人看某物
Jason: Yes, I have them. Here they are.
傑森:好的,我有帶。在這裡。
Clerk: Perfect. Please write your name and your address in Sydney here.
行員:太好了。請在這裡寫下你的姓名和在雪梨的地址。
address(n.)地址
Jason: Okay. Is the student account free?
傑森:好的。學生帳戶是免費的嗎?
free(adj.)免費的、空閒的
Clerk: Yes, it is free. Do you want to put some money in your account today?
行員:是的,是免費的。你今天想存一點錢進你的帳戶嗎?
Jason: Yes. Here is fifty dollars.
傑森:好啊。這有五十塊澳幣。
Clerk: Thank you. This is your account number. Your debit card will arrive at your dorm in one week.
行員:謝謝。這是你的帳號。你的簽帳金融卡會在一個星期內寄到你的宿舍。
number(n.)數字debit card簽帳金融卡arrive at抵達dormitory(n.)宿舍
Jason: Thank you very much for your help.
傑森:非常感謝你的幫忙。
Clerk: You are welcome! Good luck with your studies in Sydney. Goodbye.
行員:不客氣!祝你在雪梨的學業順利。再見。
Good luck doing sth./with/on…祝~好運Break a leg!祝你順利!