
活期存款帳戶還是儲蓄帳戶?
Finn is at the bank.
范恩在銀行。
Clerk: Hello, how may I help you?
行員:哈囉,需要什麼協助呢?
Finn: Hello, I would like to open a bank account.
范恩:您好,我想開戶。
would like=want想要open(v.)使⋯⋯開始account(n.)帳戶
Clerk: Certainly sir. Would you like to open a current account or a savings account?
行員:沒問題,你要活期存款帳戶還是儲蓄帳戶?
open(v.)使⋯⋯開始current account活期存款帳戶savings account儲蓄帳戶
Finn: What is the difference?
范恩:有什麼差別嗎?
difference?
Clerk: A current account is just a normal bank account. A savings account is for saving money. People who have one earn a small amount of extra money every month.
行員:活期存款帳戶就是一般的銀行帳戶,儲蓄帳戶是存錢用,每個月可以賺一點額外的錢。
current account活期存款帳戶normal(adj.)一般的savings account儲蓄帳戶save(v.)儲蓄earn(v.)賺錢amount(n.)量extra(adj.)額外的
Finn: In that case, I would like to open a current account please.
范恩:這樣的話,我要活期存款帳戶,麻煩了。
would like=want想要open(v.)使⋯⋯開始current account活期存款帳戶
Clerk: Ok. I’ll need to see your passport, and also something that shows your address.
行員:好的,我需要您的護照、還有能顯示您的地址的證件。
passport(n.)護照
Finn: Here is my passport, and here is my flat contract.
范恩:這邊是護照,還有這個是我的公寓合約。
passport(n.)護照flat(n.)公寓(英式)=apartment(美式)contract(n.)合約
Clerk: Thank you. Please wait a moment while I open your account.
行員:謝謝,我立即幫您開戶,請稍等。
wait a moment稍等open(v.)使⋯⋯開始account(n.)帳戶
Finn: Of course.
范恩:沒問題。