
糗了!
Emma sees her friend Leo wearing his shirt inside out. She tells him about it.
艾瑪看到她的朋友里奧把衣服給穿反了,就提醒他。
感官動詞(see, hear, watch, notice, feel)see O. VR看到~完成/see O. V-ing看到~的狀態
Emma: Hey, Leo! Wait a second.
艾瑪:嘿,里歐!等一下。
wait a second請等一下
Leo: What’s up? Did I drop something?
里歐:怎麼啦?我是不是掉東西了?
drop(v.)掉落、掉下(過去式:dropped)
Emma: No, but your shirt is inside out. I can see the tag.
艾瑪:沒有啦,不過你的衣服穿反了,我看到標籤在外面。
tag(n.)標籤
Leo: Oh no! I didn’t notice that.
里歐:哎呀!我沒注意到。
notice(v.)注意到
Emma: It’s okay. I did that last week too!
艾瑪:沒關係啦,我上週也這樣過!
Leo: Really? That makes me feel better.
里歐:真的嗎?那讓我覺得好多了。
Emma: You can go fix it in the restroom. I’ll wait here.
艾瑪:你可以去廁所換一下,我在這邊等你。
restroom(n.)廁所=toiletpublic toilet公共廁所WC=water closet廁所washroom(n.)洗手間
Leo: Thanks, Emma. I’ll be quick.
里歐:謝啦,艾瑪。我很快就好。
quick(adj.)快的/a quick look匆匆一撇
Emma: No problem. Take your time.
艾瑪:不客氣,慢慢來。
take your time慢慢來
Leo: Okay, I’m back! Is it right now?
里歐:好,我回來了!現在穿對了嗎?
Emma: Perfect! You look great now.
艾瑪:完美!你現在看起來很棒。
Leo: Thanks again. You saved me!
里歐:再次感謝,妳救了我啊!
save(v.)拯救、節省、儲存save sb. from…把某人從~中救出