
糟糕!
Sean is at the airport. He is talking to his wife Diane on the phone.
肖恩在機場。他和他的妻子黛安通話。
terminal(n.)航廈passport(n.)護照gate(n.)登機口
Sean: Oh no! I’m at the airport, but my flight is tomorrow, not today!
肖恩:哎呀!我在機場,但是我的航班是明天,不是今天!
Diane: What? Are you sure?
黛安:什麼?你確定嗎?
be sure about sth.對~肯定be sure to…一定要...
Sean: Yes, I thought today was the 26th, but it’s actually the 25th.
肖恩:是的,我以為今天是26號,但其實是25號。
actually(adv.)事實上、實際上
Diane: Oh no! What will you do now?
黛安:喔不!那你現在怎麼辦?
Sean: I need to change my ticket. I will talk to the airline.
肖恩:我需要更改我的票。我會和航空公司聯繫。
ticket(n.)票、門票airline(n.)航空公司
Diane: Good thing you found out now and not after the flight!
黛安:幸好你現在發現,而不是在航班起飛後!
good thing幸好find out發現、解決問題
Sean: Yes, I will wait for the airline to help me.
肖恩:是的,我會等航空公司幫我處理。
wait(v.)等待wait for sth.(sb.)等待某物(某人)
Diane: You can get a coffee while you wait. It will help you feel better.
黛安:你可以在等待的時候喝杯咖啡,這樣會讓你感覺好些。
Sean: That’s a good idea!
肖恩:好主意!
Diane: Hope it works out!
黛安:希望順利!
work out(事情)發展順利