
追趕跑跳〜碰
I am Bruce. I live with Jessie and Peter. They are my masters.
我是布魯斯。我與潔西和彼得住一起,他們是我的主人。
master(n.)主人
One day, I was relaxing in the living room after Jessie and Peter went out.
有一天,潔西和彼得出去之後,我在客廳休息。
relax(v.)休息、放鬆
A mosquito came out of nowhere. It was circling around me.
一隻蚊子不知道從哪裡跑出來,它在我身邊繞圈圈。
mosquito(n.)蚊子out of nowhere突然冒出來circle(v.)盤旋
When it bit my nose, I was so mad.
當它咬我鼻子一口,我超氣的。
bit為bite的過去式
I was chasing it around the living room when I knocked the vase off the table by accident.
我追著它在客廳到處跑,不小心把花瓶從桌子上撞倒。
chase(v.)追趕、追捕knock sth. off把某物撞倒by accident意外地
I was also pulling the curtains off when I tried to find the mosquito.
當我試著找出蚊子時,也把窗簾扯下來。
curtain(n.)窗簾
Then, I saw it on the dining table, so I jumped onto the dining table right away.
然後,我看到它在餐桌上,我就馬上跳上去。
jump(v.)跳躍right away馬上、立刻
My tail swept two plates off the table and they broke.
我的尾巴把兩個盤子從桌上掃下來,破掉了。
tail(n.)尾巴sweep(v.)掃過,過去式為swept
After all that jumping and chasing, I was very tired.
經過這一番追趕跑跳,我累極了。
In the end, I was falling asleep before I could catch the bad mosquito.
最後,在我能抓到這隻壞蚊子之前,我就睡著了。
fall asleep睡著catch(v.)抓住