
台灣作家小說
Molly and Sean are roommates. Molly is shopping online.
莫莉和尚恩是室友。莫莉正在網購。
shop(v.)購物
Sean: What are you up to?
尚恩:你在忙什麼?
What are you doing在做什麼
Molly: I’m buying books.
莫莉:我在買書。
Sean: Do you want to read novels in English?
尚恩:想讀英文小說嗎?
read(v.)閱讀-readnovel(n.)小說、novelist(n.)小說家in+語言
Molly: Why not? I have plenty of time now.
莫莉:何不呢?我現在有很多空閒時間。
plenty of很多
Sean: You’re also buying Taiwanese novels?
尚恩:你還買一些台灣作家的作品啊。
Molly: Yes. I didn’t have a chance to read these novels when I was in high school.
莫莉:沒錯。我上高中時沒有機會讀這些台灣小說。
a chance to do sth.有機會做某事
Sean: Some are really good. I read a lot of Taiwanese novels in college.
尚恩:有些真的很好看。我在大學時也讀了很多這類小說。
some=some novelsa lot of很多=lots of
Molly: Oh? We can have a book club online with some other friends.
莫莉:哦?我們可以和其他朋友一起組一個線上讀書會。
friend(n.)朋友
Sean: Sure thing.
尚恩:當然。
sure thing當然可以
Molly: I’ll ask around then.
莫莉:那我再問問。
ask around打探問問