
熱浪逐暑氣
Joan and Kevin are at a water park with their friends.
瓊和凱文和朋友們在水上樂園。
Joan: We should go change our clothes first.
瓊:我們應該先去換衣服。
change clothes換衣服、swimming suit or swimsuit or bathing suit泳衣first(adv.)先
Kevin: You go ahead. I only need to put on my speedo.
凱文:你去吧。我只需要套個泳褲。
you go ahead你先put on穿上speedo(n.)四角泳褲、trunks
Joan: The sunscreen is in the bag.
瓊:防曬乳在袋子裡。
sunscreen(n.)防曬乳、抹防曬乳put on or apply
Kevin: Okay. Where shall we go first?
凱文:好。我們應該先去哪裡玩?
shall表示建議、用於we、I作為主詞時、較為正式
Joan: I just want to chill on one of those deckchairs.
瓊:我只想在躺椅上放鬆一下。
chill(v.)放鬆deckchair(n.)躺椅
Kevin: No! Let’s have some fun first!
凱文:不行!讓我們先找點樂子!
Joan: I’m afraid of heights, so no water slides for me.
瓊:我怕高,所以就不玩滑水道了。
be afraid of害怕height(n.)高度water slide滑水道
Kevin: What about the wave pool?
凱文:波浪池呢?
wave pool波浪池
Joan: Will there be lifeguards?
瓊:會有救生員嗎?
lifeguard(n.)救生員
Kevin: Of course. Come on. The waves will wash away the heat.
凱文:當然。來吧。讓這些浪沖走這些熱氣。
wash away沖走heat(n.)熱氣、暑氣