
你搭帳棚我生火
Trevor and Ken are on a camping trip with their friends.
崔佛和肯正在和朋友們一起露營。
Trevor: Ken, you and the guys go set up a tent first.
崔佛:肯,你和大家先去搭帳篷。
put up a tent搭帳棚
Ken: Roger that, and you?
肯:收到,那你呢?
roger that收到
Trevor: I’ll try to start a fire.
崔佛:我來試著生火。
start a fire生火=build a fire
Ken: You have the tools you need?
肯:你有需要的工具嗎?
tool(n.)工具
Trevor: Yeah. It’s not my first time to do this. I got this.
崔佛:有。這不是我第一次生火了,包在我身上。
I got this我行
Ken: I know we can count on you.
肯:我就知道我們可以倚靠你。
count on sb.依靠某人
Trevor: The tent poles are in my backpack.
崔佛:帳篷桿在我的背包裡。
tent pole帳桿backpack(n.)背包
Ken: Alright. We got this.
肯:好,我們可以的。
Trevor: If you need bug spray, it’s also in my backpack.
崔佛:如果需要防蟲噴霧,也在我的背包裡。
bug spray=mosquito spray防蟲噴霧also(adv.)也=as well
Ken: I was just about to ask you that. There are too many mosquitos.
肯:我剛好想要問你,這裡蚊子也太多了。
be about to do sth.即將要、正要