
看起來像個大學生
Helen and Mike are both working from home. Helen sent Mike a message.
海倫和麥克都在家工作。海倫發了一個訊息給麥克。
both兩個、都send-sent(v.)寄送、message(n.)訊息
Helen: Mike! I need a photo of your ID card.
海倫:麥克!我需要你身分證的照片。
photo(n.)照片ID card身分證
Mike: I just sent it to you.
麥克:我剛剛寄給你了。
send sb. sth. or send sth. to sb.
Helen: Oh my. We are the same age? I can’t believe it.
海倫:哦!我們同年?我真不敢相信。
same(adj.)一樣的age(n.)年齡believe(v.)相信
Mike: What? I always thought you were younger than me.
麥克:什麼?我一直以為你比我小。
than比較級使用
Helen: No way! Look at your face!
海倫:不可能!看看你的臉!
no way少來、不可能face(n.)臉
Mike: What’s wrong with my face?
麥克:我的臉怎麼了?
wrong(adj.)錯誤的What is wrong with sth.出了什麼事情
Helen: You look like a college student. I thought I was older than you.
海倫:你看起來像個大學生。我一直以為我比你大。
college student大學生
Mike: Don’t fall for it.
麥克:別被我的臉騙啦。
fall for sth.被欺騙
Helen: This is a very nice headshot by the way.
海倫:附帶一提,這張頭貼很好看。
headshot(n.)大頭照by the way or btw附帶一提
Mike: Haha, thanks.
麥克:哈哈,謝啦。