
尋找伴手禮
Aaron and Cody are roommates. They are chatting.
亞倫和寇帝是室友。他們在聊天。
Aaron: I’m off to Tainan tomorrow. I’ll be gone over the weekend.
亞倫:我明天去台南。我周末不在家喔。
be gone消失weekend(n.)周末
Cody: For what?
寇帝:為什麼?
Aaron: For a business trip.
亞倫:出差。
business trip出差
Cody: But you’re also staying for the weekend?
寇帝:但是連周末也留在台南嗎?
stay(v.)停留
Aaron: Yeah. I’m going to visit some friends as well.
亞倫:對啊。我要順便拜訪一些朋友。
visit(v.)拜訪、visitor(n.)訪客
Cody: I envy you. It must be sunny down south.
寇帝:我羨慕你。南部一定是大晴天。
envy(v.)羨慕sunny(adj.)晴朗的south南邊
Aaron: Do you want anything from Tainan?
亞倫:要不要從台南帶一些東西給你?
Cody: You want to buy me a present?
寇帝:你要買禮物給我嗎?
present(n.)禮物、souvenir(n.)紀念品
Aaron: I mean, my friends really know their way around Tainan. I’m sure I’ll see some interesting snacks and food.
亞倫:我想說我的朋友們真的很熟台南,我想一定會看到一些有趣的小吃和食物。
know one′s way around sth.熟知、熟悉interesting(adj.)有趣的snack(n.)點心
Cody: Sure.
寇帝:當然可以囉。