
確認登機門
Daisy and Sam are friends. They are at the airport.
黛西和山姆是朋友。他們在機場。
airport(n.)機場see sb. off為~送行
Daisy: Hi, Sam! Are you excited for our trip?
黛西:嗨,山姆!你期待我們的旅行嗎?
be excited for…期待~
Sam: Yes, I can’t wait to get to Paris! Did you check the boarding gate?
山姆:當然!我已經迫不及待想飛到巴黎了!你確認過登機門了嗎?
can’t wait to VR等不及~board(v.)登機=get on the planeget off the plane下機boarding pass登機證gate(n.)(機場大樓的)登機門、登機口
Daisy: Yep, it’s Gate 12. Boarding starts in 10 minutes.
黛西:查過了,是第12號登機門,10分鐘後開始登機。
Sam: Perfect. Do you think the flight will be long?
山姆:太好了!你覺得飛行時間會很長嗎?
flight(n.)航班take off起飛land(v.)降落
Daisy: It’s about seven hours. We’ll have plenty of time to watch movies or read.
黛西:大約七個小時,我們有充分的時間可以看電影或閱讀。
plenty of很多的、足夠的
Sam: I downloaded some movies last night. What about you?
山姆:我昨晚下載了一些電影,那你呢?
download(v.)下載upload(v.)上傳
Daisy: I brought a new book. Oh, and snacks for the flight!
黛西:我帶了一本新書,噢,還有在飛機上吃的零食!
bring(v.)帶來、引起
Sam: Nice! What’s the first thing we’ll do in Paris?
山姆:真棒!到巴黎後我們要先做什麼?
Daisy: Let’s visit the Eiffel Tower. I want to take so many pictures!
黛西:我們先去艾菲爾鐵塔吧!我想拍很多照片!
tower(n.)塔(樓)、高樓take pictures for幫~拍照take pictures of拍~的照片
Sam: And I want to try French croissants.
山姆:而我想吃法國的可頌麵包。
Daisy: Yum! There’s our boarding call.
黛西:好棒!那是我們的登機廣播。
call(n.)廣播、呼叫
Sam: Let’s go! Paris, here we come!
山姆:走吧!巴黎,我們來了!