
驅寒防著涼
Aiden and Jenny are roommates. Jenny is heading out.
艾登和珍妮是室友。珍妮正要出門。
head out出門=go out
Aiden: Where are you going?
艾登:你要去哪裡?
Jenny: I’m going to Beitou for a hot spring.
珍妮:我要去北投泡溫泉。
Aiden: The weather is getting so cold.
艾登:天氣的確變好冷。
weather(n.)天氣get cold變冷
Jenny: I’m feeling a bit off today so…
珍妮:我今天感覺有點不舒服所以......
off狀況不對勁、感覺不好
Aiden: I heard you sneezing this morning.
艾登:我早上有聽到你打噴嚏。
hear(v.)聽到、感官sneeze(v.)打噴嚏
Jenny: Yeah, so I thought the hot spring could fight the cold off.
珍妮:對啊,所以我想溫泉可以驅一下寒。
fight the cold off擊退感冒
Aiden: Good idea.
艾登:好主意。
Jenny: Are you coming?
珍妮:你要來嗎?
Aiden: No, I’m meeting some friends later. Thanks for asking.
艾登:不,我等等要見一些朋友,謝謝你啦。
meet(v.)會面ask(v.)詢問
Jenny: No problem.
珍妮:沒問題。