
搶拍舊校牌
Wendy and Dave are students from NCTU. They are at the main entrance of the school.
溫蒂和戴夫是交大的學生。他們在學校的正門。
main entrance大門口、exit(n.)出口
Wendy: What are those workers doing with the sign?
溫蒂:那些工人在對校銜名牌做什麼?
sign(n.)招牌
Dave: They are tearing it down and replacing it with the school’s new name, NYCU. We will merge with NYMU on February 1.
戴夫:他們正在把舊的拆下來,然後換成學校新的名稱啊,我們2月1號就要跟陽明合併了。
tear down拆下、tear(v.)撕裂-tore-torn、tear sth. apartreplace(v.)替換
Wendy: This soon? I thought it was still under review.
溫蒂:這麼快嗎?我還以為合併案還在審查當中。
under review審查中
Dave: Many people have taken the last chance to take a picture with the old sign.
戴夫:許多人都趁最後的機會跟舊校牌拍照。
take the chance to do sth.把握機會做某事
Wendy: Well, it’s too late now. And how will the students get to the campus in Beitou?
溫蒂:嗯,現在已經太晚了。還有就是學生要怎麼到達北投校區啊?
campus(n.)校區、on campus
Dave: The school will provide shuttle buses to commute between the two campuses.
戴夫:學校會提供往返兩個校區之間的接駁車。
shuttle bus通勤車、交通車、接駁車commute(v.)通勤
Wendy: That’s nice. Are you thinking about taking courses there?
溫蒂:很棒。你有考慮去那裡上課嗎?
course(n.)課程
Dave: Maybe. I’m quite interested in medical subjects.
戴夫:也許吧。我對醫學相關科目很感興趣。
be interested in有興趣medical(adj.)醫療的subject(n.)科目、主題