
減少攝取糖份
Hank and Benny are friends. Benny is drinking boba tea.
漢克和班尼是朋友。班尼正在喝珍奶。
Hank: Are you drinking boba tea again?
漢克:你又喝一杯珍奶?
Benny: Not again. I had black tea for lunch.
班尼:哪有又一杯。我午餐喝紅茶。
black tea紅茶
Hank: Did you order tea with no sugar?
漢克:你有點無糖嗎?
order(v.)點餐
Benny: No! Why would I do that?
班尼:不!我為什麼要這麼做?
Hank: You should not take in more than 50 grams of sugar per day.
漢克:成人每天不應該攝取超過50克的糖。
take in攝取gram(n.)公克、kilogram(n.)公斤per day每日
Benny: How would I know how much sugar I have?
班尼:我怎麼知道我吃了多少糖?
Hank: Don’t worry. The beverage shops are required to label the nutrition facts for all the drinks.
漢克:不用擔心。現在要求飲料店要在所有飲料上標註營養成分。
beverage shop飲料店label(v.)貼上標籤
Benny: Really!?
班尼:真的嗎!
Hank: Yes! Now, you will know how many calories are in one drink. Still, you really should quit sugar. Get down to it, man.
漢克:沒錯!這樣你就會知道一杯飲料有多少熱量,不過,你真的應該戒糖了。快點說到做到啊,老兄。
calories熱量quit(v.)戒除、辭職get down to sth.開始做
Benny: Alright! I promise I will cut down my daily intake.
班尼:好啦!我跟你保證我會減少每天攝取的糖份。
promise(v.)保證、承諾cut down減少、減量daily intake每日攝取