
想在大自然中解放束縛嗎?
Ruth and Kevin are a couple. They are at home.
盧斯跟凱文是夫妻,他們在家裡。
couple(n.)一對、夫妻home(n.)家
Ruth: Come on. Don’t be butt naked.
盧斯:拜託,別光溜溜的啦。
come on拜託butt naked沒穿衣服
Kevin: Why? I’m at home, this is my own place.
凱文:為什麼?我在家,這是我自己的地方。
home(n.)家own(adj.)自己的place(n.)地方
Ruth: You should go to Paris. There is a nudist park there.
盧斯:你應該去巴黎,那裡有個裸體公園。
nudist(n.)裸體主義者park(n.)公園
Kevin: Really? That’s cool!
凱文:真的嗎?好酷!
cool(adj.)吸引人的、酷的
Ruth: Yeah. You can take all your clothes off in the park.
盧斯:是啊,你可以在公園裡脫光光。
take off脫掉clothes(n.)衣物park(n.)公園
Kevin: But I don’t want to be stared at by visitors.
凱文:但我不想被遊客盯著看。
want(v.)想要stare(v.)看著visitor(n.)參訪者
Ruth: Officials said that no visitors are allowed to enter the nudist park.
盧斯:官方說法是,遊客不能進入裸體公園。
official(n.)官員、官方say(v.)說visitor(n.)參訪者allow(v.)允許enter(v.)進入nudist(n.)裸體主義者park(n.)公園
Kevin: Great! Being nude in nature sounds wonderful.
凱文:太好了!在大自然中裸體真美好。
nude(adj.)裸體的nature(n.)自然sound(v.)聽起來wonderful(adj.)美好的
Ruth: I just don’t get it.
盧斯:我真是不明白。
Kevin: Nudism is art. You should try it!
凱文:裸體是藝術,你該試試!
nudism(n.)裸體主義art(n.)藝術try(v.)嘗試