
發回憶照片
Ian and Jenny are roommates. They are sitting on the sofa.
伊恩和珍妮是室友。他們坐在沙發上。
sofa沙發
Ian: Oh, I’m so sick of these pictures.
伊恩:哦,我好厭倦這些照片。
be sick of sth.厭倦、煩心
Jenny: What pictures?
珍妮:什麼照片?
Ian: All my friends are posting the old pictures from their trips.
伊恩:我所有朋友都在貼他們以前出去玩的照片。
post(v., n.)貼文trip(n.)旅行
Jenny: Let me see. Wow, look at this one. Your friend is hiking in the mountains.
珍妮:看看這張,你朋友在爬山。
hike(v.)健行mountain(n.)山
Ian: Now I have itchy feet. I can’t even remember when was the last time that I went hiking.
伊恩:現在我腳好癢,好想出去玩。我甚至不記得上次去爬山是什麼時候了。
remember(v.)記得the last time上一次
Jenny: Oh, I really want to travel to Japan and eat ramen.
珍妮:噢,我真的很想去日本玩、吃拉麵。
travel(v.)旅行
Ian: You know what? I’m going to do the same.
伊恩:你知道嗎?我也要來做一樣的事情。
do the same做一樣的事情
Jenny: Post old travel photos?
珍妮:發照片嗎?
Ian: Yeah. Why not? It’s a good time to refresh old memories.
伊恩:沒錯,也順便來回憶一下。
refresh(v.)重新整理、refresh memory想起、重溫回憶
Jenny: Yeah. I guess it is.
珍妮:我想也是。