
合作故障率
Dear Ms. Chang,
張女士你好,
This letter is to notify you that our company will be terminating the contract signed with Dahsing Co., Ltd. in May of 2016.
這封信主要是通知你本公司即將終止與大興有限公司在2016年5月所簽的合約。
will be Ving未來進行式
As you know, we have been using the equipment and components produced by your company for the past two years.
如你所知,我們公司這2年來一直使用貴公司生產的設備及零組件,
equipment(n.)設備、器材、用具a piece of~=an article of~一件component(n.)組成部分、成分、零件=component part
However, because of the high failure rate of your company’s equipment, we were forced to make this decision.
但由於貴公司設備的高故障率,迫使我們必須做出這個決定。
because of~因為failure rate故障率yield rate良率defect rate不良率be forced to RV被迫…;不得不…
Our contract clearly states the acceptable average failure rate, but some of your company’s equipment had a failure rate double the acceptable amount.
我們的合約裡有明確記載可容許的平均故障率,但貴公司部分設備的故障率卻是該數值的2倍之多。
acceptable(adj.)可以接受的
In addition, another company manufacturing this type of equipment and components has offered us a more attractive contract.
加上另一間同樣生產該批設備的公司提供給我們一份更吸引人的合約。
in addition除此之外what is more而且;此外attractive(adj.)吸引人的
After careful evaluation, we have decided to change to another supplier.
經仔細評估後,我們決定更換供應廠商。
evaluation(n.)評估、估價、評價supplier(n.)供應商
During the past two years, we have had a pleasant experience cooperating with you.
在過去2年來,我們一直和你合作愉快。
cooperate with sb.和…合作
We are very thankful for the service you have provided to us in the past and hope we have a chance to work with you again in the future!
我們十分感激過去你所提供的服務,希望未來還有機會再與你共事!
be thankful for~感謝;感激
Regards,
致上問候
Jeremy Lin
傑瑞米·林
Purchasing Department
採購部
purchasing department採購部門
Skyline International Trade Company
天際國際貿易公司