
醉不上道!
Millie and Winnie are watching the news in the living room. It is about an accident.
米莉與維妮正在客廳看新聞,它是關於一個事故。
watch(v.)看news(n.)新聞living room客廳about(prep.)關於accident(n.)事故
Winnie: The man was drunk but he still drove!
維妮:這個人醉了竟然還開車!
man(n.)男人drunk(adj.)喝醉的but(conj.)但是still(adv.)依然drive(v.)開車
Millie: Didn’t he know that it’s dangerous?
米莉:他不知道這樣很危險嗎?
didn’t = did notknow(v.)知道dangerous(adj.)危險的
Winnie: If he knows, he wouldn’t do it!
維妮:如果他知道,就不會這麼做了!
if(conj.)如果wouldn’t = would not
Millie: He even hit another car. The parents and the baby inside are all injured badly.
米莉:他甚至撞到另一台車,車內的父母與嬰兒全部受了重傷。
even(adv.)甚至hit(v.)碰撞another(adj.)另一個parent(n.)父母baby(n.)嬰兒inside(adv.)在裡面all(pron.)全部injure(v.)受傷badly(adv.)嚴重地
Winnie: I feel so sorry for it.
維妮:我覺得很難過。
feel(v.)感覺,覺得so(adv.)非常,十分sorry(adj.)遺憾的,難過的
Millie: “If the same happens to my family, how will I feel?” People should always think about this question before they do everything.
米莉:「如果相同的事發生在我家人身上,我感覺如何?」人們在做每一件事之前應該先思考這個問題。
same(pron.)同樣的事happen(v.)發生family(n.)家人how(adv.)如何people(n.)人們should(aux.)應該always(adv.)總是think(v.)想,思考question(n.)問題before(conj.)在……之前do(v.)做everything(pron.)每件事
Winnie: I agree. We should all keep this in mind.
維妮:我同意,我們都應該把它銘記在心。
agree(v.)同意keep(v.)保有,持有keep in mind記住
Millie: I hope that family will be all right.
米莉:希望那一家人會好起來。
hope(v.)希望right(adj.)健康的,正常的all right平安無恙
Winnie: So do I!
維妮:我也是。
so(adv.)同樣