
看完所有的漫畫
Johnson and Nina are roommates. Johnson has nothing to do now.
強森和妮娜是室友。強森現在無事可做。
nothing什麼都沒有
Johnson: There isn’t much to do for kicks this week.
強森:這週無聊到沒什麼好玩的事情可做。
Nina: Did you finish reading all the comic books?
妮娜:你看完所有漫畫書了嗎?
finish+Ving結束、完成comic book漫畫書
Johnson: Yes. All of them.
強森:沒錯。全部都看完了。
Nina: Did you clear all the stages of your video game?
妮娜:你把電動每一關都破完了嗎?
clear(v.)清除stage(n.)關卡、舞台、階段video game電動
Johnson: Yes. Every stage.
強森:沒錯,每一關都破完了。
Nina: What do you want to do then?
妮娜:那你想做什麼?
Johnson: What I really want to do is to go to the beach and have some fresh air.
強森:我真正想做的是去海邊,然後呼吸一點新鮮空氣。
What I really want to do視為主詞、單數beach(n.)海邊fresh air新鮮空氣
Nina: You should hold off doing that. It’s too hot now.
妮娜:再等等吧。外面太熱了。
hold off doing sth.延遲、避免
Johnson: I know. Now is not the best time.
強森:我知道。現在不是很適合。
the best time最佳時候
Nina: Let’s have lunch first.
妮娜:我們先吃午飯吧。