
3月1日起
Amy is excited about her EVA Air flight to Japan. Sam, Amy’s friend, is also traveling.
艾咪很期待搭乘長榮班機飛往日本的旅程。她的朋友山姆也一起同行。
Amy: I can’t wait for our flight! I hope my phone battery lasts.
艾咪:好期待搭飛機!希望我的手機電量夠用。
can’t wait for…等不及~battery(n.)電池battery charger電池充電器flat battery沒電的電池last(v.)持續、維持
Sam: Just make sure to charge it before we leave. You can’t use a power bank on the plane.
山姆:記得出門前先充飽電哦!飛機上不能用行動電源。
make sure to確保、務必charge(v.)充電
Amy: What? Since when?
艾咪:什麼?什麼時候開始的?
Sam: There’s a new rule! Starting March 1, 2025, power banks can’t be used during flights.
山姆:有新規定!從2025年3月1日起,飛行途中禁止使用行動電源。
be+V-p.p.表達被動語態
Amy: Oh no! What if my phone dies?
艾咪:天啊!那如果手機沒電怎麼辦?
Sam: Don’t worry. Some planes have USB ports at the seats.
山姆:別擔心,有些飛機座位上有USB插座可以充電。
port(n.)連接埠
Amy: That’s good to know. But what do I do with my power bank?
艾咪:太好了!那行動電源怎麼辦?
Sam: Keep it in your bag, not in the overhead bin.
山姆:放在包包裡,不要放在頭頂上方的行李櫃。
overhead bin頭頂上方的行李櫃
Amy: Got it. Thanks for the heads-up! I don’t want to break any rules.
艾咪:了解!謝謝提醒!我可不想違規。
heads-up(n.)提醒、事先通知break the rules違規
Sam: No problem! Now, let’s grab some snacks before we board!
山姆:不客氣!現在我們先去買點零食再登機!
grab(v.)快速拿取board(v.)登(機、船)、上車