
吃過頭了
Tina and Marvin are a couple. They are chatting.
蒂娜和馬文是一對。他們在聊天。
Marvin: What do you want to eat for dinner?
馬文:晚餐想吃什麼?
dinner(n.)晚餐
Tina: I don’t know. You decide.
蒂娜:我不知道。你決定。
decide(v.)決定
Marvin: Are you in the mood for some meat?
馬文:想來點肉嗎?
be in the mood for sth.想要某物mood(n.)心情
Tina: No way! Did you forget what we had yesterday?
蒂娜:不要!你忘了我們昨天做了什麼嗎?
no way不要、不可能yesterday昨天
Marvin: We had a barbecue.
馬文:我們在烤肉。
barbecue(n., v.)烤肉
Tina: And the day before?
蒂娜:前一天呢?
the day before前天
Marvin: We also barbecued.
馬文:我們也在烤肉。
Tina: That’s right. No more meat for me. I will puke if I even smell meat right now.
蒂娜:對。我不想在吃肉了。我現在甚至一聞到肉味,就會想吐。
puke(v.)嘔吐=throw upsmell(v.)聞到、(n.)氣味
Marvin: Alright. Calm down. No meat, then.
馬文:好啦,冷靜冷靜。不吃肉就是了。
calm down冷靜=take it easyno+複數可數或是不可數