
日本超值行程
Ella and Jason are friends. They are having a conversation.
艾拉和傑森是朋友。他們正在對話。
Ella: Did you hear about the travel deals to Japan?
艾拉:你有聽說日本旅遊的優惠嗎?
deal(n.)優惠、大事、重要的事情
Jason: Yeah! I saw a post online. The prices are super low this summer!
傑森:有啊!我在網路上看到,這個暑假價格超低的!
post(n.)貼文high price高價/low price低價at a price以某個代價、花不少錢
Ella: I think it’s because people thought the world would end on July 5.
艾拉:我想是因為大家以為7月5日世界末日會來。
Jason: But it didn’t, so now everyone is booking trips like crazy!
傑森:但沒有啊,所以大家現在瘋狂訂機票!
book(v.)預定book an appointment預約like crazy瘋狂地
Ella: My cousin just booked a family trip to Hokkaido. It was so cheap!
艾拉:我表妹才剛訂了去北海道的家庭旅遊,好便宜!
with low price低價
Jason: I saw some tours were even cheaper than last year by NT$8,000!
傑森:我看到有些團比去年還便宜八千塊台幣耶!
guided tour導覽行程sightseeing tour觀光旅遊day tour一日遊
Ella: Want to go in September? Maybe we can see early autumn leaves.
艾拉:你九月想去嗎?搞不好可以看到早一點的楓葉呢。
autumn(n.)秋天=fall
Jason: That sounds amazing! But where will we stay? Hotels might be expensive.
傑森:聽起來超棒!但我們要住哪裡?旅館可能很貴。
accommodation(n.)住宿hostel(n.)青年旅館Bed and Breakfast民宿=guest houseresort(n.)度假村
Ella: I read that some convenience stores in Japan let tourists sleep in the parking lot. It’s only about NT$500 a night!
艾拉:我有看到,日本有些超商開放停車場給旅客過夜,一晚才五百塊台幣左右!
tourist(n.)旅客、觀光客tourist attraction旅遊景點/tourist destination旅遊目的地parking lot停車場
Jason: No way! That’s weird… but also kind of cool.
傑森:真的假的!那有點怪⋯⋯但也挺酷的。
kind of有點、某種程度上
Ella: Let’s check some dates and book before prices go up!
艾拉:我們來查一下日期,趁漲價前趕快訂!
prices go up價格上漲/prices go down價格下跌