
九歲男童圓夢
Hank and Tammy are friends. They just saw the new Spider Man movie.
漢克和泰咪是朋友。他們剛剛看最新的蜘蛛人電影。
Hank: That has become my favorite superhero movie.
漢克:這部已經成為我最喜歡的超級英雄電影了。
Tammy: I’ve always liked the Spider Man sequels.
泰咪:我一直很喜歡蜘蛛人系列。
sequel(n.)續篇、prequel(n.)前傳
Hank: Have you ever dreamed of meeting Spider Man in person?
漢克:你有沒有夢想過親自見到蜘蛛人?
dream of sth.夢想
Tammy: Yeah. I’m a big fan. I’ve got so many questions to ask.
泰咪:有呢。我可是大粉絲。我有很多問題想要問。
Hank: There’s a nine-year-old boy in Korea who is just like you, but his dream has come true!
漢克:韓國有一個九歲男孩和你一樣,但他的夢想成真了!
come true成真
Tammy: Really!
泰咪:真的嗎!
Hank: A TV crew has pulled some strings to make this happen. The boy had video chatted with Tom Holland, one of the actors who plays Spider Man.
漢克:韓國電視的工作人員在幕後幫忙牽線實現他的夢想,讓他可以和飾演蜘蛛人的演員湯姆霍蘭德視訊。
crew(n.)團隊、cabin crew機組員pull strings套關係happen(v.)發生actor(n.)演員
Tammy: He must have been so happy!
泰咪:他一定超開心吧!
must+完成式、表示過去
Hank: Tell me about it!
漢克:這還用說!