
我想吃火鍋
It’s about 11 pm. Vincent is hungry.
現在是晚上將近11點,文森肚子餓了。
hungry(adj.)肚子餓的
Lily: What are you doing in the kitchen?
莉莉:你在廚房做什麼?
kitchen(n.)廚房
Vincent: I am hungry. I am looking for some night snacks.
文森:我餓了,我在找宵夜。
hungry(adj.)肚子餓的look for找night snacks宵夜
Lily: Well, we have some instant noodles.
莉莉:我們有一些泡麵。
instant noodles泡麵
Vincent: I know. That’s all we have?
文森:我知道,只有泡麵嗎?
know知道
Lily: Yes. You don’t like instant noodles?
莉莉:是啊,你不喜歡泡麵?
like(v.)喜歡instant noodles泡麵
Vincent: I want to have hot pot actually.
文森:我其實想吃火鍋。
want(v.)想要hot pot火鍋actually(adv.)實際上
Lily: Having hot pot at 11 pm in the night?
莉莉:在晚上11點吃火鍋?
hot pot火鍋night(n.)夜晚
Vincent: I know a good hot pot restaurant nearby. What do you say?
文森:我知道附近有家不錯的火鍋店,怎麼樣,要去嗎?
know知道good(adj.)好的hot pot火鍋restaurant(n.)餐廳nearby(adv.)附近
Lily: No way. That’s not good for your body. Go to sleep then you will forget about the hunger.
莉莉:才不要,這樣對你的身體不好,你現在去睡覺就會忘記肚子餓了。
no way絕對不要be good for對⋯⋯好body(n.)身體sleep(v.)睡覺forget(v.)忘記hunger(n.)飢餓感