
第一次去尼斯
Sam and Emma are friends. They are talking about where to go for their next holiday.
山姆和艾瑪是朋友。他們正在討論下一個假期要去哪裡。
Sam: Where do you want to go for your next holiday?
山姆:你下一個假期想去哪裡度假?
Emma: I was thinking about going to Nice in the south of France.
艾瑪:我正在考慮去法國南部的尼斯。
south(n.)南方、南部
Sam: That sounds like a good idea. Will it be your first time visiting Nice?
山姆:聽起來很不錯。這會是你第一次去造訪尼斯嗎?
visit(v.)參觀、造訪、遊覽、拜訪
Emma: Yes, it will be my first time.
艾瑪:是的,這會是我第一次去。
Sam: Oh, that’s exciting. What do you want to do when you are there?
山姆:喔,聽起來令人興奮。你想在那裡做些什麼?
exciting(adj.)令人興奮的、使人激動的、刺激的
Emma: I want to see the Promenade des Anglais and walk along the beach. I also heard that the Old Town is a great place to visit.
艾瑪:我很想去看英國人大道,並沿著海灘散步。我還聽說舊城是一個很棒的景點。
walk along sth.沿著某地走路、散步walk along with sb.陪某人走路
Sam: Yes, that’s true. Nice is also famous for its markets. You should try some of the local food.
山姆:是呀,沒錯。尼斯的市集也很有名。你一定要試試當地的食物。
famous(adj.)著名的、有名的market(n.)市集local(adj.)當地的、本地的
Emma: Thank you, Sam. I’m really looking forward to the trip.
艾瑪:謝謝你,山姆。我真的很期待這次的旅行。
look forward to sth.盼望、期盼某事trip(n.)旅行、行程
Sam: You are welcome, Emma. I hope you have a great holiday!
山姆:不用客氣,艾瑪。我希望你有一個美好的假期!