
宵夜大升級
Melody is talking to her roommate Leo.
美樂蒂正在跟她的室友里歐講話。
Melody: Hey Leo, instant noodles again?
美樂蒂:嘿,里歐,又在吃泡麵啦?
Leo: Yeah, they’re fast and tasty.
里歐:對啊,又快又好吃。
fast(adj.)快速的(adv.)快速地tasty(adj.)好吃的、美味的
Melody: Do you know the new noodle hacks in 2025?
美樂蒂:你知道2025的泡麵新吃法嗎?
Leo: New hacks? Like what?
里歐:新吃法?比如說?
for example例如、舉例
Melody: I cook noodles with soy milk. The soup is creamy.
美樂蒂:我用豆漿煮泡麵,湯會變得很濃郁。
soy bean黃豆soy sauce醬油creamy(adj.)濃郁的、奶油狀的
Leo: That sounds interesting.
里歐:聽起來不錯耶。
Melody: My friend adds cheese, and it melts in the soup.
美樂蒂:我朋友會加起司,放進去就融化了。
add(v.)添加add A to B把A加到Bmelt(v.)融化
Leo: Cheese noodles? I want to try that.
里歐:起司泡麵?我想試試看。
Melody: Some people even mix in peanut butter or kimchi.
美樂蒂:有些人還會加花生醬或泡菜。
mix in混合進去mix A with B把 A 和 B混合在一起
Leo: Wow, so many ideas! Which one should I try first?
里歐:哇,這麼多吃法!我該先試哪一個?
Melody: Start with soy milk. Easy and good.
美樂蒂:先試豆漿吧,簡單又好吃。
start with從~開始