
預告釋出!
Kelly and Marc are talking about the remake of the movie “How to Train Your Dragon.”
凱莉和馬克正在談論電影《馴龍高手》的翻拍版。
remake(n.)翻拍、重拍
Kelly: Marc, did you see the new trailer for the live-action remake of “How to Train Your Dragon”?
凱莉:馬克,你有沒有看過《馴龍高手》真人版的新預告?
live-action(adj.)真人出演的
Marc: No, I haven’t! When did it drop?
馬克:還沒耶!什麼時候出的?
drop(v.)釋出
Kelly: On Feb. 12. It looks amazing!
凱莉:2月12日,超讚的!
Marc: Really? I was worried a live-action movie would be bad because I love the original so much.
馬克:真的假的?我本來還擔心真人版會很糟,因為我超愛原版。
original(n.)原作(adj.)獨創的
Kelly: Well, you shouldn’t worry. In the trailer, Toothless looks so real!
凱莉:你不用擔心啦,預告裡的「沒牙」看起來超逼真!
toothless(adj.)沒牙的
Marc: That’s good to know. I’ll check out the trailer as soon as possible.
馬克:那我放心多了,我等一下馬上去看!
as soon as possible盡快
Kelly: Let’s just watch it on my phone now. I want to see what you think about how awesome the dragons look.
凱莉:我手機有,現在就來看!我想看看你覺得那些龍看起來有多棒。
Marc: Ok! But the sooner I watch it, the longer I’ll have to be excited and wait for the movie to come out.
馬克:好啊!但我越早看,就要等電影上映的時間越長啊……
the 比較級, the 比較級:越~越~come out上映、發行
Kelly: Don’t worry about that either. We can be excited together until the movie comes out on June 13!
凱莉:這個你也別擔心,我們可以一起期待,等到6月13日上映!
either(adv.)(用於否定句)也