
夏天的魔法體驗
Leo and Kelly are friends. They are going to Tokyo next month.
里歐和凱莉是朋友。他們下個月要去東京。
Leo: You won’t believe it, Kelly! I just heard about this amazing Harry Potter Theme Park in Tokyo!
里歐:凱莉,你絕對想不到!我剛剛聽說東京有個超讚的哈利波特主題樂園!
amazing(adj.)超讚的;超棒的=excellent=wonderful
Kelly: What’s it about?
凱莉:那是什麼?
Leo: It’s called Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo — The Making of Harry Potter. It’s like the one in London and just opened on June 16.
里歐:它叫作《東京華納兄弟工作室之旅—哈利波特影城》。跟倫敦那個很像,剛剛在6月16日開幕。
studio(n.)工作室one=studio tour
Kelly: Wow, that’s cool! What will we see there?
凱莉:哇,好酷!我們可以看到什麼?
Leo: We can see costumes, props, special effects, and models from the Harry Potter movies. We can explore sets like Diagon Alley, Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, the Forbidden Forest, and the Great Hall.
里歐:我們可以看到哈利波特電影的服裝、道具、特效和模型。還可以探索如斜角巷、九又四分之三月台、禁忌森林和學院餐廳等場景。
costume(n.)戲服prop(n.)道具special effects特效explore(v.)探索set(n.)場景diagonal(n.)對角線
Kelly: That sounds amazing! Will there be creatures from Fantastic Beasts too?
凱莉:聽起來太棒了!那裡會有《怪獸與牠們的產地》的生物嗎?
creature(n.)生物
Leo: Yes, they will have models of the creatures at the entrance. It’ll be magical!
里歐:會,入口處會有生物的模型。超魔幻的!
entrance(n.)入口處enter(v.)進入exit(n.)出口magical(adj.)魔法的、魔幻的magic(n.)魔法
Kelly: How can we get tickets?
凱莉:我們要怎麼買票?
ticket(n.)票
Leo: We can book tickets online.
里歐:我們可以在網路上訂票。
book(v.)預訂
Kelly: Okay, let’s do that now. I don’t want to miss it.
凱莉:好的,我們現在就訂票吧。我可不想錯過。
miss(v.)錯過
Leo: Definitely! They’re limiting the number of people each day, so it won’t be too crowded.
里歐:當然!每天都有限制人數,所以不會太擁擠。
limit(v.)限制crowded(adj.)擁擠的
Kelly: That’s good to know. I’m already imagining us exploring the sets and trying wizarding treats.
凱莉:太好了。我已經在想像我們在那些場景中探險和嘗試巫師美食的樣子了。
already(adv.)已經wizard(n.)巫師wizarding(adj.)巫師的treat(n.)零食
Leo: Same here, Kelly! It’ll be a magical experience. I’m excited!
里歐:我也是,凱莉!這將會是個魔幻的體驗。我好興奮!
same here我也一樣、我同意
Kelly: This will be the best part of our summer!
凱莉:這將是我們夏天最精彩的一部分!
the best part最棒的部分