
Tinder新視訊功能
Claire and Teddy are talking about dating apps.
克萊兒和泰迪正在談論交友軟體。
dating apps交友軟體
Claire: Are you on any dating apps?
克萊兒:你有在用交友軟體嗎?
be on dating apps or be active on dating apps有在玩交友軟體
Teddy: Are you kidding me? I’m an expert when it comes to those apps.
泰迪:你在跟我開玩笑嗎?我可是交友軟體專家。
expert(n.)專家when it comes to說到
Claire: Hold up! Does your girlfriend know about this?
克萊兒:等一下!你女朋友知道嗎?
hold up等等
Teddy: Of course. We met on Tinder. I’m not active on those apps now.
泰迪:當然。我們在Tinder上認識的。我現在當然沒用啦。
active(adj.)活躍的、inactive(adj.)不活躍的
Claire: Wow! Give me some advice, will you?
克萊兒:哇!可以給我一些建議嗎?
advice(n.)建議、不可數
Teddy: Sure thing.
泰迪:沒問題。
Claire: I’ve been chatting with this guy for over a month. The photos he used are almost too good to be true.
克萊兒:我已經和這個人聊天了一個多月了,但他用的照片拍得太好了,幾乎不像真的。
have been Ving現在完成進行式、動作從過去持續不斷到現在photo(n.)照片true(adj.)真的
Teddy: Ah! So, you’re afraid that his photos might be fake.
泰迪:啊!你擔心他用假照片囉。
afraid(adj.)擔憂、害怕fake(adj.)假的
Claire: Yeah, and I’m not ready to meet him in person.
克萊兒:對啊,而且我還沒準備好要見他本人。
meet sb. in person親自見面
Teddy: Well, Tinder is launching a new feature called “Face to Face.” You can video-call him to see his real face. Also, you can drop out of the call anytime in case he starts showing his private part.
泰迪:那麼,Tinder現在有一個新的「面對面」功能,就是可以跟對方視訊聊天,這樣就能看看他的真實樣貌。另外,保險起見,你可以隨時退出通話,以防他露出自己私密部位。
launch=roll out(v.)推出(which is) called被叫做drop out of sth.退出anytime任何時候in case萬一、以防private part私密部位
Claire: Alright. Thanks, Teddy.
克萊兒:好。謝啦,泰迪。