
鏡子裡的教練
Devin and Ellie are roommates. They are chatting.
德文和艾莉是室友。他們在聊天。
Devin: I thought you went to the gym.
德文:我以為你去了健身房。
Ellie: I didn’t. I bought this mirror from Lululemon.
艾莉:沒有。我從Lululemon買了這面鏡子。
mirror(n.)鏡子
Devin: The mirror will help you work out?
德文:鏡子會幫你健身嗎?
help sb. do sth. or to do sth.幫助
Ellie: Yes. This mirror can play music during my workout and show the stats of my body.
艾莉:沒錯。這面鏡子可以在鍛煉過程中放音樂並顯示我的身體健身數據。
during(prep.)在…期間show(v.)展示stats統計數據
Devin: Who is that guy in the mirror?
德文:鏡子裡的那個人是誰?
Ellie: It’s my personal trainer. Users can also book courses via the mirror to work out.
艾莉:這是我的教練。使用者還可以透過鏡子預訂健身課程。
personal trainer私人教練book(v.)預定course(n.)課程via(prep.)藉由
、透過
Devin: This is so cool. This mirror turns our apartment into a real gym.
德文:這太酷了。鏡子把我們家變成了真的健身房。
turn sth. into轉變為、變成
Ellie: It’s not just a company selling sports clothes. It has become a technology company.
艾莉:Lululemon不僅僅是賣運動服的公司,根本是一家科技公司。
technology(n.)科技
Devin: The new era for home workouts has come.
德文:在家健身的新時代已經來臨。