
每小時五分鐘廣告
Eason and Lily are a couple. They are chatting.
伊森和莉莉是一對情侶。他們正在聊天。
Eason: Lily, I just checked our spending for this month. I think we spent too much on entertainment.
伊森:莉莉,我剛剛看了一下我們這個月的支出。我覺得我們花太多錢在娛樂上了。
spending(n.)支出、開銷entertain(v.)娛樂、使快樂entertainment(n.)娛樂
Lily: Let me have a look. We spent NT$330 subscribing to Netflix.
莉莉:我看看。我們花了330元訂閱Netflix。
subscribe(v.)訂閱、訂購subscriber(n.)訂閱者、用戶
Eason: Yes. That’s the price of their standard plan. I heard that Netflix is going to roll out the Basic with ads plan next month. It only costs NT$220.
伊森:是啊。那是它們的標準方案。我聽說Netflix下個月要推出廣告方案。只花費220元。
standard(n.)(adj.)標準、標準的premium(adj.)高級的roll out推出(新產品、服務)
Lily: Wait. Do you mean that we will see ads when watching films?
莉莉:等等。你的意思是我們在看影片的時候會看到廣告嗎?
film(n.)電影、影片
Eason: Yes. There will be an average of five minutes of ads per hour.
伊森:對啊。每個小時平均會有五分鐘的廣告。
average(n.)平均
Lily: I really don’t like to be interrupted by ads when watching films.
莉莉:我真的很不喜歡看影片的時候被廣告打斷。
interrupt(v.)打斷
Eason: But maybe the lower-priced plan will attract more people to subscribe.
伊森:但或許價格較低的方案會吸引更多人訂閱。
attract(v.)吸引
Lily: Don’t tell me you want to switch to this new one.
莉莉:別跟我說你想換成這個新的方案。
switch to sth.轉換至~
Eason: Well, I think we could try it.
伊森:嗯,我想我們可以試試。
Lily: No, I won’t give in. Let’s save money from something else.
莉莉:不要,我不會讓步的。我們從其他地方省錢吧。
give in勉強同意、讓步