
超殺女車手
Kara wants to buy a second-hand car.
卡拉想買一輛二手車。
second-hand(adj.)二手的
Kara: Hi, I was just driving past and I noticed that you are selling your car. How much are you asking for?
卡拉:嗨,我剛剛開車經過,注意到你要賣你的車,你要賣多少呢?
drive(v.)開車past(adv.)經過notice(v.)注意sell(v.)販賣ask(v.)要求,ask for要求
Dan: Hi there, the car is NT$600,000. Interested?
丹:你好,車子是60萬,有興趣嗎?
interested(adj.)感興趣的
Kara: NT$600,000? You’re crazy! Who pays that kind of money for a used car?
卡拉:60萬?你瘋了!誰要付這種價去買二手車啊?
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的pay(v.)付費used(adj.)用過的、舊的
Dan: Used? I’ve been driving it for less than a year. It’s in great condition!
丹:二手的?這台車我只開不到一年耶,狀況超好!
used(adj.)用過的、舊的condition(n.)狀況
Kara: There’s a dent in the back here.
卡拉:後面那邊有個凹陷。
dent(n.)凹陷
Dan: Alright, alright, how much do you want to pay?
丹:好吧好吧,你想出多少?
pay(v.)付費
Kara: I’ll give you NT$400,000 cash.
卡拉:現金40萬。
cash(n.)現金
Dan: NT$400,000? Have a heart. I’m not giving this car away! I’ll tell you what. I’ll sell it for NT$550,000, how about that?
丹:40萬?你也好心一點,我又不是在送車!告訴你,55萬賣,怎麼樣?
Have a heart你也行行好give away贈送sell(v.)販賣
Kara: Thanks, but I don’t really want to spend that much. I’ll just look somewhere else…
卡拉:謝了,但我不想花那麼多,我再去別的地方看看⋯⋯
spend(v.)花費
Dan: Wait! How about NT$500,000. That’s my best price.
丹:等等,那50萬,這是我的底線了。
price(n.)價格
Kara: NT$475,000. I’ll come by with the money tomorrow.
卡拉:47萬5,我明天就帶現金過來。
Dan: Fine, you drive a hard bargain, lady.
丹:好吧,你真的很會殺啊小姐。
drive a hard bargain極力討價還價