
挑戰「千年之戀」
Ed and Sally are singing karaoke with their friends.
艾德和莎莉在和朋友一起唱卡拉OK。
sing karaoke唱卡拉OK
Ed: We should sing a song together.
艾德:我們應該一起唱首歌。
Sally: Good idea! Which duet song then?
莎莉:好主意!那想唱哪首對唱啊?
duet song重唱曲、雙重唱
Ed: Mmm, how about “The Romance of a Thousand Years” by Shin and Ailing Tai?
艾德:嗯,信和戴愛玲的「千年之戀」怎麼樣?
romance(n.)羅曼蒂克戀情
Sally: My voice will crack! I can’t sing high notes.
莎莉:我會破音啦!我不能唱高音。
high note高音、low(adj.)低音的
Ed: Come on! I know you are good at singing.
艾德:少來!我知道你很會唱歌。
be good at sth.擅長
Sally: This song is too hard for me.
莎莉:這首歌對我來說太難了。
hard(adj.)困難的
Ed: I believe in you. It’s time to show off.
艾德:我相信你。是時候驚豔全場了。
believe in相信show off展現、炫耀
Sally: Alright. Let’s do it.
莎莉:好吧。那就來唱吧。
Ed: Nice!
艾德:太好了!
Sally: Let me drink some water first.
莎莉:讓我先喝點水。
water(n.)水