
從烹飪課開始的愛情故事
Ben is having a conversation with his friend Anna.
班正在跟他的朋友安娜聊天。
Ben: Hey, Anna! I have some news!
班:嘿,安娜!我有個消息要說!
news(n.)消息、新聞a piece of news一則新聞
Anna: What is it, Ben? You look so happy!
安娜:什麼事啊,班?你看起來好開心!
Ben: My sister got a boyfriend!
班:我姊姊交了一個男朋友!
Anna: Oh, really? Who is he?
安娜:喔,真的嗎?他是誰?
really(adv.)真的、確實
Ben: His name is Emir. He’s from Turkey.
班:他叫艾米爾,來自土耳其。
from(prep.)來自
Anna: Turkey? That’s far! How did they meet?
安娜:土耳其?好遠喔!他們怎麼認識的?
How far is it from…to …?從~到~有多遠?meet(v.)見面、遇見
Ben: They met in a cooking class last month.
班:他們上個月在一堂烹飪課上認識的。
Anna: That’s so cute! Does he cook well?
安娜:好可愛喔!他廚藝好嗎?
well(adv.)好好地(adj.)健康的
Ben: Yes! He makes kebabs and baklava.
班:很好!他會做烤肉串和果仁蜜餅。
Anna: Mmm, baklava! I love that!
安娜:嗯,果仁蜜餅!我超愛!
Ben: Me too. My sister said he’s very nice and polite.
班:我也愛。姊姊說他很和善又很有禮貌。
polite(adj.)有禮貌的
Anna: Sounds like a nice guy. Is he coming again soon?
安娜:聽起來人很好。他最近還會再來嗎?
sound like聽起來像是~
Ben: Yes, he’s coming for dinner this weekend.
班:會,他這週末要來吃晚餐。
Anna: You’re lucky! Maybe he’ll bring baklava again!
安娜:你好幸運!也許他又會帶果仁蜜餅來!
bring sth. to place/sb.帶某物到某地/給某人
Ben: Haha, I hope so! I can’t wait!
班:哈哈,我希望如此!我等不及了!
hope so希望如此、希望是這樣