
體驗Gemini熱潮!
Emma and Leo are friends. They are chatting.
艾瑪是里歐的朋友。他們正在聊天。
Emma: Hey Leo, did you see Gemini’s new feature?
艾瑪:嘿,里歐,你有看到Gemini的新功能嗎?
feature(n.)功能、特色、特徵
Leo: No, what is it?
里歐:沒有啊,那是什麼?
Emma: It makes crazy-real 3D figurines. You just upload a picture and type a command.
艾瑪:它可以做超逼真的3D公仔。你只要上傳一張照片再打個指令就好。
upload(v.)上傳download(v.)下載command(n.)指令
Leo: No way. So I could make a mini version of me playing guitar?
里歐:真的假的!所以我可以做一個迷你版的我在彈吉他?
version(n.)版本the latest version最新版本
Emma: Totally. People put their figurines on a desk with lights and everything.
艾瑪:當然可以。很多人還把公仔放在桌上配燈光什麼的。
Leo: That’s so cool. Is it hard?
里歐:太酷了。難嗎?
Emma: Super easy. Click the image button, upload your photo, and just type the ready-made command.
艾瑪:超簡單。按圖像按鈕,上傳照片,然後輸入現成指令就好。
button(n.)按鈕ready-made(adj.)現成的、現成可用的
Leo: And it just pops out a picture of the figurine?
里歐:然後它就會直接生出公仔的圖片?
pop out突然出現、跳出來
Emma: Yep. And right now it’s free.
艾瑪:沒錯。而且現在還是免費的。
Leo: Sweet. I’m gonna try it tonight. Maybe I’ll add my dog too.
里歐:太棒了。我今晚就要試試。也許我還會加上我的狗。
add(v.)加上、增加add A to B把A加到B
Emma: Ha, your dog as a figurine? That’s gold.
艾瑪:哈哈,你的狗變成公仔?那超讚的。
That’s gold太讚了