
顯眼的大紅色
Richard and Julia are roommates. Richard is watching TV.
理查和茱莉亞是室友。理查正在看電視。
Julia: Richard, look at my new dress!
茱莉亞:理查,看看我的新洋裝!
look at sth.看看
Richard: Wow! All red!
理查:哇!大紅色!
red(adj.)紅色、redder、reddest、the girl in red紅衣女孩
Julia: Yes, my sister just brought this over.
茱莉亞:沒錯,我姐姐剛把這件帶來給我。
bring sth. over帶過來
Richard: This is her dress?
理查:這是她的洋裝?
Julia: “Was” her dress. She only wore this once.
茱莉亞:「曾經是」她的洋裝。這件她只穿過一次。
wear-wore(v.)穿once一次、twice兩次
Richard: You look like a million dollars.
理查:你看起來棒呆了。
look like a million dollars棒呆了、絕佳
Julia: You mean it?
茱莉亞:你是說真的?
mean it認真的、真誠的
Richard: Of course. The color pops.
理查:當然。這顏色非常顯眼。
color(n.)顏色pop(v.)突出、顯眼
Julia: That’s what I thought. Red never looks good on my sister.
茱莉亞:我也是這麼想。我姐姐穿紅色一直都不是很搭。
look good on sb.好看
Richard: It sure looks good on you.
理查:穿在你身上確實很好看。
sure的確、沒錯