
有趣地討論嚴肅話題
Steve and Kate are classmates. They are chatting.
史蒂夫和凱特是同學。他們正在聊天。
Kate: Oh, no. My favorite podcast has stopped.
凱特:噢,不。我最喜歡的podcast停了。
Steve: Do you mean the one that you shared with me before?
史蒂夫:你是說之前和我分享過的那個嗎?
share sth. with sb.與某人分享某事物
Kate: Yes. You also liked it, right?
凱特:對啊。你也喜歡,對吧?
Steve: Right. I love the way the hosts shared the latest news or events.
史蒂夫:是啊。我喜歡主持人分享最新新聞或事件的方式。
host(n.)主持人、主人latest(adj.)最新的event(n.)事件
Kate: They talk about serious topics in an interesting way.
凱特:他們用有趣的方式討論嚴肅的話題。
serious(adj.)認真的、嚴肅的in a polite way以有禮貌的方式; in a crazy way以瘋狂的方式interesting(adj.)有趣的
Steve: They even told lots of jokes. Do you know why they stopped making the podcast?
史蒂夫:他們甚至還講笑話。你知道為什麼他們不做podcast了嗎?
joke(n.)笑話stop V-ing停止做某事stop to VR停下來並開始做某事
Kate: I don’t know. Maybe they have new plans.
凱特:我不知道。或許他們有新的計畫。
Steve: I see.
史蒂夫:我懂了。
Kate: I hope they can come back someday.
凱特:我希望他們有天能夠回來。
Steve: Me too. I used to listen to it whenever I couldn’t sleep.
史蒂夫:我也是。我以前失眠時都聽他們的podcast。
used to VR過去~whenever(conj.)每當sleepless night失眠的夜晚; meaningless(adj.)沒有意義的; helpless(adj.)無助的not sleep a wink沒有闔眼、睡不著覺; insomnia(n.)失眠