
AI出包?
Eric and Olivia are friends. They are having a conversation.
艾瑞克和奧莉薇雅是朋友。他們正在對話。
Olivia: Hey Eric! Did you see what happened on Facebook last night?
奧莉薇雅:嘿,艾瑞克!你昨晚有看到臉書發生什麼事嗎?
Eric: No, what’s going on?
艾瑞克:沒有啊,發生什麼事?
go on發生 、進行中
Olivia: My K-pop group is gone! Just disappeared!
奧莉薇雅:我的韓團社團不見了!直接憑空消失!
gone(adj.) 不見了
Eric: Really? That’s crazy! My cosplay group is missing too!
艾瑞克:真的嗎?太誇張了!我的Cosplay社團也不見了!
missing(adj.)不見了
Olivia: People say it’s a Facebook AI problem. So many groups are gone!
奧莉薇雅:大家說是臉書AI出問題了。好多社團都消失了!
AI=artificial intelligence人工智慧high/low intelligence高/低智商emotional intelligence情商
Eric: Oh no... I didn’t save any pictures or posts!
艾瑞克:糟了……我沒有備份任何圖片或貼文!
save(v.)保存、儲存、保留save a seat占位子save up儲蓄
Olivia: Same! I had some important messages for a fan event.
奧莉薇雅:我也是!我有粉絲活動的重要訊息沒存!
message(n.)訊息text message簡訊voice message語音訊息event(n.)活動、事件
Eric: I read that Meta is trying to fix it now.
艾瑞克:我看到新聞說 Meta 正在修復問題。
fix(v.)修理、修復
Olivia: I hope so. Some people say their groups changed names to “Group title pending.”
奧莉薇雅:希望吧。有些人說他們的社團變成「社團名稱待審核」。
change A to B把 A 改成 Bpending(adj.)待定的
Eric: That sounds scary. I’d better back up my group posts now!
艾瑞克:聽起來好可怕。我現在就去備份我的社團貼文!
had better…最好要…/had better not…最好不要…back up備份post(n.)貼文/send a post發送貼文/create a post創建貼文
Olivia: Good idea! And maybe stop posting for a while.
奧莉薇雅:好主意!也許暫時先不要發文。
post(v.)張貼、發布post a message/comment發訊息/留言while(n.)一段時間
Eric: Yeah, social media goes nuts sometimes. Better safe than sorry!
艾瑞克:對啊,社群網站有時會整個大暴走。小心一點總沒錯!
go nuts發瘋、抓狂better safe than sorry謹慎總比後悔好
Olivia: Totally. I even thought I got kicked out for no reason!
奧莉薇雅:真的!我還以為自己莫名其妙被踢出社團了!
kick out of…被踢出…for no reason無緣無故、莫名其妙地